16 Aug Hottest Eyewear Trends for 2019
Wondering what are the top eyewear trends for 2019? Unionville Optometry has over 40 different eyeglass frame collections to choose from, many updated weekly to stay on top of the latest and hottest prescription eyewear trends.
The current non-prescription and prescription eyewear trends for 2019 include:
- Tortoise shell frames, which always have that very classic look
- Funky clear eyeglass frames for that nouveau-stylish flair
- Black eyeglass frames – returning as a more traditional standard
Square eyeglass frames and multiple wire-rim glasses are also hot and the current colour eyewear trends, which are always so very popular, include purple, red, and pink eyeglass frames.
If oversized glasses are more your style then look towards the spectacular square or round eyewear frames by some of today’s top eyewear designers.
What Designer Eyewear Frames Are You Looking For?
Unionville Optometry’s eyewear selection represents some of the most demanding designer and fashion trending eyeglasses including Armani, Alfred Sung, Dior, Dolce and Gabanna, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Ray Ban, Serengeti, Tom Ford, Vera Wang, Versace, Vogue, and Yves Saint Laurant, to name a few.
Every designer has a wide selection of stylish eyeglass frames making it easy to choose prescription eyewear suited to not only the shape of your face but also the depth of your personality and style.
List of the Top Eyewear Trends & Styles for 2019
- Aviator Eyeglasses – for that sporty look
- Clear/transparent eyeglass frames
- Tortoiseshell & leopard print eyeglasses
- Patterned eyeglass frames with modern prints
- Colored & bling eyeglass frames
- Oversized retro 70s & 80s eyeglass frames – including square framed glasses
- Round circular eyeglasses
- Light metal or wooden style eyeglasses frames
- Tiny & narrow reading glass (oval and rectangular)
Not sure what will look good on you? Be sure to read our How To Pick Eyewear Frames article!
Our Commitment to You as Trusted Optometrists
Unionville Optometry is committed to presenting you the most current styles in eyewear, and an impressive choice of new lenses, to frame you perfectly. Our extensive collection of non-prescription and prescription eyewear products includes sunglasses as well as protective lenses for sports, work, or hobbies.
Have an optometrist professionally fit your eyeglass frames to ensure optimum vision and comfort while addressing your eye health.
For more about today’s hottest eyewear trends, call our Unionville optometry clinic today at 905-477-4488 to find out what’s stylish, what’s trendy, and what your must-haves are for designer eyewear frames and lenses.
Feel free to drop by our office at #107 – 4591 Highway 7 in Markham, Ontario (midway between Main St. & Kennedy Rd. – we’re on the South Side of the street).
For more on eyewear trends for 2019, check out this Who What Wear article.